My client is a global private bank with a strong Asian presence. Renowned for a strong company culture and excellent employee benefits, they are currently seeking for a seasoned banker who has been in a leadership capacity to join them as a Team Head for the Greater China markets.
This role is based in Singapore.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and grooming a team of Relationship Managers to ensure that the team targets are achieved
- Continuously grow the overall profitability of the accounts in the team by enhancing and deepening the relationships of the clients
- Identifying clients for potential cross referrals to Corporate/Investment Banking and Global Markets
- Ensuring that team members are updated with regulatory and compliance changes
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the Private Banking segment and a proven track record of success in building and developing client relationships
- Prior experience in leading a team is essential for this role
- Strong background in investments, corporate finance, insurance and related advisory services
- Good product knowledge in Capital Markets, Investment Management and Trust and Estate Planning will be highly advantageous
Please reach out for a confidential discussion at firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us on Linkedin at: #eamesprivatebanking