Established Financial Services client with a global remit is embarking on a large transformation programme across IT, they are migrating their estate to Microsoft Azure and now need someone from a Microsoft stack background to re-architect and deploy this Project.
This role is responsible as the technical domain expert for the transition of the application portfolio from Internal owned data centres to Microsoft Azure cloud, technical change in applications and the re-architecture and deployment on PaaS.
Analyse enterprise business context to derive solution and technical architecture at program and project scope whilst considering all aspects of solution design i.e. performance, scalability and flexibility.
- Be the main technical interface between the project and enterprise planning team and ensure alignment and adherence to Enterprise Architecture principles, practices and roadmaps.
- Analyse the IT environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement.
- Analyse technology industry and market trends and determine their potential impact on the enterprise. * Oversee or consult on technical architecture application implementation or modifications.
- Promote the architecture process, its outcome and ongoing results.
- Define the technical architectural principles to guide solution decisions for the enterprise.
- Facilitate the evaluation and selection of software products.
- Contribute to Internal and 3rd party partner software/technology development processes, standards and deliverables with emphasis on delivering quality throughout the development lifecycle.
- Design of architecture based upon OO, DRY and SOLID principles.
- Creation of prototypes and/or proof of concepts.
Technical Sound commercial experience in the following:
- Azure PaaS (Application Service, Functions, Azure SQL, Service Bus, KeyVault etc)
- Continuous integration and automated deployments within Azure DevOps.
- PowerShell, ARM Templates, Azure CLI, Terraform.
- Design and development of N-tier, SOA & Microservice applications.
- Experienced in Full Life Cycle Development (Agile & Waterfall).
- Knowledge and practical application of Design Patterns and Practises
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or send you CV through for review
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.