A Technical Business Analyst is required within a leading insurtech firm. You will be the vital link between the information technology capacity and clients, advising them how best to use technology to meet their business objectives or over-come problems.
What will the role involve?
- Working with clients - solving client issues and developing appropriate business solutions
- Stakeholder Management
- Business Process Modelling in BPMN, UML etc using Visio or other process modelling tools.
- Creating User EPICs / User Stories / Use Case and Use Case Diagrams
- Communicate project deliveries to the business and key stakeholders, the project manager, solutions architect.
- Communicate progress, issues and risks to the project manager and key stakeholders
- Prepare and deliver presentations on behalf of the team or project
- Run workshops to elicit and document business requirements.
- Support the full Project Lifecycle
- Liaise with the technical teams to ensure that the deliverables are met in accordance with project timescales
- Keep abreast of emerging Insurance industry trends
- Keep abreast of technology advances and assist in the formulation of a technology road map to ensure systems are kept in an advanced state and the business is aware of potential advances
What knowledge and experience are we looking for?
- Extensive exprience as a technical business analyst working on software implementation
- Insurance or financial services industry experience
- Good knowledge of a full Software Development Lifecycle
- Strong facilitation, communication, listening, coaching and presentation skills
- Accomplished analytical and numerical reasoning skills, combined with strong oral and written ability
- Flexible and has an ability to prioritise and multitask in a challenging working environment, good organisational skills
- Team player. Ability to work collaboratively within the team, with clients and with other suppliers is essential
- Be a motivated self - starter who works well in a team as well as individually
- The ideal candidate will need to be comfortable both with a hands-on approach and with working with multiple stakeholders at all levels. They will be familiar with working in a collaborative manner and dedicated to delivering success.
If this role could be of interest to you, please apply with an up to date version of your CV.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.