The Network Technical Design Architect (Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto, Firewall, CCNA) is responsible for designing fit for purpose Network Solutions to support business objectives and its extensive customer base.
The Network Technical Design Architect (Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto, Firewall, CCNA) will be required to collaborate with business stake-holders and customer representatives to understand and translate business requirements, into appropriate technical solutions to meet both business and commercial needs.
Responsibilities for the Network Technical Design Architect (Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto, Firewall, CCNA)
- Be able to translate customer business and technology requirements that can vary in detail, and produce high quality network solutions, at both high and low levels of detail
- Be able to deliver designs to defined standards, often against challenging timescales
- Provide input to technical designs provided by other ITES technology groups a level of cross-functional technical knowledge is highly desirable
- Provide direct, credible and authoritative interaction with ITES colleagues and customers alike
- Actively contribute to continual service delivery improvement
- Act as a SME and mentor to more junior Network Engineering staff
- Routing & Switching (Juniper)
- Firewall Solutions (Juniper)
- Load Balancing (F5)
Candidates will be expected to have demonstrable senior experience, and will likely be working towards achieving a CCIE or similar accreditation, and may possess a combination of the following:
- Cisco CCNA / CCDA / CCNP / CCDP
- Checkpoint CCSA / CCSE
- Cisco CCIE or JNCIP / JNCIE
- Have a good standard of General Education
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.