Technology Project Manager - Insurance - London
A Project Manager with expertise in Data Governance and change delivery is required on a contract basis to work for a leading Business Process Management company.
The Technology Project Manager will:
- Will be responsible for end to end ownership of process-level service delivery and day to day handling of Operations, Processes & Business Transformations Initiatives
- Work with multiple teams and stakeholders in WNS like Analytics, RPA, Technology, and Project management teams
- Providing process level reporting/MIS to Client Partners and WNS stakeholders/leadership on quality, TAT, SLA's, performance, billability, FTE hours and service delivery etc
- Developing process maps, SOPs and should look out for continuous improvement with an eye to detail
The Technology Project Manager key skills and experience:
- Previous experience of working on Agile & Hybrid delivery environment
- Basic understanding of modern-day tool kits like ML/NLP/RPA/Kofax KTA /UI Path/Appian/Automation Anywhere
- CSM/PMP certification or any other project management/agile certification
- Exposure of handling large teams with UK/US-based clients with Insurance background being a must in a 24x7 environment
- Good understanding of compliance, data governance, and risk control processes
Please send your CV, the suitable candidates will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.