Leading global insurer, with a focus on technology transformation are seeking experienced IT Risk/Governance professionals to support their Technology leadership team and the business with the development of their risk and governance frameworks.
Joining a newly created team you will manage any non-compliance, conduct risk assessments, provide consultancy on various projects develop and implement process governance improvements.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring all regulatory, compliance and internal risk & governance policies, standards and rules are adhered to
- Leading IT management in operational implementation of risk based process improvement including action capture, tracking and reporting
- Conducting risk assessments, process maturity reviews and control testing to a defined and consistently applied methodology
- Ensuring that IT management and staff are made aware of and understand the operational risks in their area
- Coordinating activities with local control owners to define and deploy IT controls governing IT applications, infrastructure operations and key IT processes
- Providing education and awareness training, advice and guidance to stakeholders
Experience and Requirements:
- Deep understanding of IT control and governance frameworks and experience of their operations
- Have/working towards one or more IT governance qualifications (e.g., CRISC, CGEIT)
Sound awareness of IT risk methodologies and risk management
- Knowledge of and/or experience using structured frameworks such as COBIT
Proficient understanding of threat and operational vulnerability management and control testing techniques
- Awareness of related legislation influencing IT decision making
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills are essential
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills are essential
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.