Our client is a fast-growing Digibank, and they are looking for a Technology Risk & Control Management Specialist to support the Head of Technology Risk in the overall effective and proactive management of technology risks and controls in accordance with the Bank's operational risk framework as well as local Technology regulatory requirements or guidelines.
- Working closely with IT stakeholders to manage their technology risks and/or support to implement technology risk frameworks, policies, and controls
- Provide support to Technology, Information & Cybersecurity Risk Committee from first and second line of defence on the risk posture
- Facilitate Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) across the functions and perform controls testing
- Performing gap analysis, and making recommendations to IT stakeholders to close the gaps with the leadership team
- Review changes to internal process to ensure alignment to documented standards or framework
- Tracking of key risk indicators
- Fronting internal and external IT auditors for IT stakeholders, and partnering closely with them to close the audit findings
- At least 4 to 8 years of experience in technology risk or related domains such as IT Audit and IT Security
- Experience with MAS TRM is required
- Proven stakeholder management abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you would like to be part of this fast-growing bank and be involve in getting things started, do apply to this role now.