A top tier bank is looking for a Traded risk Business Analyst to join their team in London.
- Provide Business analysis expertise within Traded Risk
- Support implementation of Transformation agenda including upcoming PRA/ECB regulatory commitments across EMEA
- Efficiency improvement of existing fragmented and manual systems
- Global consistency and improved control framework
- Lead documentation, testing and deployment
- Support the onboarding of asset classes onto new architecture to support FRTB readiness - or backfill existing resources to allow them to do this
- Form and run working groups as needed
- Strong regulatory experience e.g FRTB
- Solid Traded/Market risk experience
- 5+ years business analysis experience
- Investment banking experience
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.