Act as a Business Analyst in the Traded Risk Transformation team.
The Traded Risk team is responsible for the successful implementation of strategic applications as well as BAU project activities to ensure the highest level of data quality and integrity for Risk Management and to comply with Regulatory commitments.
- Support implementation of Transformation agenda including upcoming PRA/ECB regulatory commitments across Europe
- Efficiency improvement of existing fragmented and manual systems
- Global consistency and improved control framework
- Detailed knowledge on trading business & products, risk methodology and regulatory framework. Specifically expertise in all Asset class product types, Counterparty risks, Market risks, Cross-Risks, trade characteristics and hedging strategies
- High degree of understanding of Traded Risk (Market or Counterparty Risk) terminology and concepts - exposure calculation approaches, Traded Risk Internal Controls framework, Basel II & III
- Risk management/Market risk background
- High level of expertise in Excel & Access (VBA level), SQL, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Product Controls
- BA and change background
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.