We’re supporting our client as they execute a strategy to enhance it trading technology offering. A strategy designed and focused on the APAC region, servicing trading hubs in China and Singapore this technology initiative will architect and build enhanced commodity trading systems.
As part of a new team to be established in Singapore the Architect will drive business side relationships in China, Singapore and Europe, designing fit for purpose physical commodity trading systems. Integrating to a complex architectural model consisting of existing vendor based CTRM platforms and some in-house systems your solutions will ultimately provide better analytical and decision making power to trading desks.
Essential skills and Expertise:
- Experience as a Commodities and/or Financial Markets Solution Architect.
- Expertise having previously delivered CTRM implementations. Combination of in-house and vendor based is ideal.
- Prior experience integrating CTRM solutions for multiple products (Energy and Soft Commodities).
- Ability to work in a hands-on engineering capacity when required.
- Ability to articulate complex business ideas into technical documents and architectural designs.
- Proven stakeholder management skills. Due to the nature of trading and technology desks in China, proficiency in Mandarin is advantageous.
- Proficiency in business level English also essential.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
EA Licence: 16S8091 | EA Registration Number: R1222138.