My client is looking for a candidate with sounds understanding of AML/Financial crime regulation (80%) and IT (SAS, SQL, Python etc.) (20%) to provide advice and support on the implementation of transaction monitoring systems.
- Assist on a range of projects to implement and maintain a transaction monitoring system.
- Provide advice (more so from a regulatory perspective) on areas such as, threshold testing, customer segmentation, scenario testing and more.
- Conduct MI and present findings to senior stakeholders during committee meetings
- 3 years + experience carrying out a similar role
- A degree related to Mathematics, IT or Economics (compliance qualification would be helpful)
- Ability to work in a proactive manner across multiple projects
- Previous stakeholder engagement
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.