My banking client is looking for a Treasury Analyst on a 3 month contract with the potential to go permanent. The analyst will join the Treasury function which is responsible for the settlement of foreign exchange transactions. The function proactively manages the payment queues, manages collateral requirements and performs cash forecasting.
- Process Improvements across the treasury function
- Ensuring confirmations are issued to counter-parties
- Assisting finance/reconciliations
- Maintaining compliance with external regulatory requirements and the internal control environment
- Managing the liquidity, Creating and instructing funding movements, ensuring that clients are able to process transfers without delay
- Collateral Management
- Extensive experience of dealing with multiple clients
- Previous basic experience of Treasury products such a FX and Securities
- SWIFT/payments experience
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.