A boutique Real Estate investment firm is looking to appoint a Treasury Manager into its finance team based in Central London.
The position is newly created as a result of growth and will report directly into an experienced CFO. The incumbent will be fully immersed in the business acting in a middle office role dealing with a range of key stakeholders on a daily basis, including working closely with members of the deals team, investors relations and finance.
Day to day responsibilities will vary and this is very much a role where no two days are likely to be the same. Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of the cash management processes
- Maintaining all cash flow forecasts by entity including;
- Production of cash flow models, balance sheet and income statement projects
- Production of budgets and forecasts
- Production and subsequent presentation of cash management analysis to the board and other key senior stakeholders
- Liquidity management
- Relationship management with key external stakeholders including banks and brokerages
- Supporting the CFO with ongoing and upcoming strategic projects
- Ideally, you will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent
- Prior experience in a Treasury position within Real Estate is preferred however other industries will also be taken into consideration
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential with proven examples of dealing with a multitude of different stakeholders
- Strong academics
Organisational culture is relaxed and you'll enjoy a closely-knit family team feel. Additionally, a generous package is on offer including a base salary in the region of £65,000-75,000 with strong bonus potential and plenty of benefits including flexible working, private medical, etc.
Please apply online for immediate consideration or get in touch directly to find out more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.