Eames are currently working with a leading Lloyd's broker who are looking for individuals interested in joining their in-house delegated underwriting team.
- Scan and enter all risk documents onto the company's filing system as well as entering the data into the underwriting system with a high level of accuracy
- Conduct quality assurance checks on the work of other Underwriting Assistants
- Manage project work, processing work efficiently and on time
- Maintain underwriting quotes on the company systems and log the team's risk pipeline
- Take client and broker meeting notes, including preparation, submission review and web searches
- Utilise the casualty risk rating tools
- Develop relationships with Brokers at the Lloyd's box
- Undertake personal development, including training courses, ACII examinations and learning the class of business
We are interested in hearing from those who have previous insurance administration experience.
This is a great opportunity to start a career in Lloyd's Underwriting, if you are interested please apply below.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.