Underwriting Assistant - Cyber
We are currently working with an international speciality MGU who are looking for an Underwriting Assistant in Cyber to help with various administration tasks for the teams underwriters.
- Ensuring relevant documentation is accurate, up to date and available
- Reporting of data and reports for Underwriters and own purpose
- Organise meetings/travel arrangements
- Liaise with relevant team members to ensure bordereaux submissions are inputted through appropriate systems
- 1+ year's experience in Underwriting Assistant/Operations role within an insurance company
- High professioncny in Microsoft Office suite
- High levels of organisational skills with accuracy and attention to detail
If you are interested and match the experience outlined, please apply below.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.