Underwriting Assistant - M&A (Language speaking)
Eames are currently working with a market-leading insurer who following a period of significant growth are looking for an Underwriting Assistant to join their team. The candidate will be working alongside their team of Underwriters but will have exposure to all departments including finance, underwriting, compliance, IT, data management and legal.
- Scan and enter all risk documents onto the company's filing system as well as entering the data into the underwriting system with a high level of accuracy
- Support the underwriters with preparing relevant policies/documentation
- Assist the underwriters with general admin duties
- Build/develop strong broker relationships and communicate any documentation concerns
- Minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent
- Fluent/Full working proficiency in a European language
- 1+ Year experience in either insurance/financial services sector
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (capable of setting up run and pivot tables in excel)
- Excellent communication skills with a proactive and confident approach.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high performing team in a rapidly expanding area of insurance with training and a clear route to becoming an Underwriter. If you are interested and match the experience listed, please apply below.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.