Underwriting Assistant – Property
We are currently working with a leading syndicate who are looking for an Underwriting Assistant to join their property division who after a period of growth are looking for additional support in underwriting a portfolio of property business.
- Provide technical and underwriting support to the underwriters
- Work with underwriters in the management of the book and development of strategy
- Research and analysis of data with the view to present results where required
- Develop and maintain strong broker relationships
- Ensure data is inputted in both an accurate and timely manner
- University degree or equivalent
- CII/ACII or studying towards desirable
- 1+ years London Market experience in either a broking/underwriting position with exposure to property binders highly desirable
- Team player with a track record of performing well under pressure/meeting deadlines
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high performing team where the hiring manager is keen to progress this individual to UW level within a few years. If you are interested and match the experience outlined, please apply below.