Our client is one of a leading bank in Asia with strong International presence. They are looking for a highly technical Active Directory Specialist to support the bank’s operations and engineering activities. This is a permanent role based in Singapore.
As an Active Directory Specialist, you will be responsible for the following areas:
- Serving as a subject matter expert for Active Directory Design, Security and Configuration.
- Plan, Design and Administer Global Active Directory Infrastructure, including, design and implementation of Domains, Domain Controllers, Group Policies, Power shell scripts and Domains upgrade for large organization.
- Troubleshoot and maintain high availabilities for Active Directory, GPO and Active Directory Federated Services.
- Identify opportunities, continually review and improve the security posture of Active Directory.
- Acting as an internal consultant to IT teams for Directory related solutions.
- Provide guidance and advisory to our overseas subsidiaries’ counterparts on Active Directory operations and projects.
- Microsoft Certificate Authorities administration, design and upgrade.
For this vacancy, successful applicants will have to possess strong track record of the followings:
- At least 10 years of IT experience of which at least 7 years as Active Directory Engineer or Consultant role.
- Directory Services Infrastructure Architect/ Design/ Support
- Configuring Microsoft Windows OS technology including AD Forests, Domains, Trusts, DNS, Group Policy, Organizational Units and LDAPS.
- Strong understanding on Exchange 2010/2016 and Office 365/exchange online integration to on premise Active Directory.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.