An international bank with a strong presence is Asia is looking for an Analytics Lead for their Global Banking business. The team has been working on a number of analytics projects over the last two years and is looking for an experienced Data Scientist to spearhead their predictive modelling capabilities. They are looking for candidates with experience using data and analytics to optimise internal processes and ability to drive end-to-end implementation. You can look forward to leading a small team to design and implement various models using tools such as DataRobot and Alteryx. You can look forward to working in a dynamic team and a bank building innovative products.
- Conduct data analysis with big data technologies to develop deeper insights in to banking products and processes
- Use machine learning techniques to build predictive models and present results to business stakeholders
- Manage end-to-end delivery of projects within timeline and budget
- Post graduate qualification in a numerical/quantitative field with at least 8 years of experience in data science
- Good knowledge of banking products and processes or large operational teams with some team management experience
- Strong understanding of Machine Learning techniques and tools with excellent programming skills