A global financial institution with a strong base in Asia is looking for a VP – Business Continuity Management.
You will be supporting the Business Continuity Lead (based in Singapore) and play a key role in implementing the business continuity framework and assist in maintaining the resilience policies globally.
You will be assisting the Business Continuity Lead in the full life cycle of BCM activities and will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining the group business continuity policies on an ongoing group-wide basis (globally).
- Assisting the implementation of the BCM policies across various business units.
- Conducting gap analysis, planning disaster recovery management programmes and performing risk assessments.
- Assisting in operational readiness drills and regularly monitor IT disaster recovery capabilities.
- Ensuring alignment of overseas branches to Group BCM practices and compliance to respective local regulatory bodies.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in Business Continuity/ Disaster Recovery functions.
- Advantageous to have had hands-on experience in leading disaster/crisis recovery projects.
- Knowledge of the local MAS regulatory requirements; advantageous to have an understanding of regional/ global BCM practices/ regulatory requirements.
- Good communication skills with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Advantageous to have any professionally accredited BCM certifications.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
(EA: 16S8091/ R1436884)