Our banking client is currently looking for a VP, Security Incident Manager to be part of their Security Incident Management team to provide global oversight of emergency responses to information security incidents.
- Central point of contact for security incidents between different IT departments such as Information Security, Security Operations Centre and Incident Response team.
- Lead security implementation projects related to Security Incident Management
- Review and analyse security incidents according to company's policies and standards
- Provide expertise in mitigating risk throughout an incident
- Provide documentation related to secuirty incident including root cause and remediation plans
- Minimum 5 years of experience within Cyber Security/IT Security
- Experience in SOC or Incident Response role will be an advantage