My client is a Global Private Bank with a strong focus in Asia. You will be supporting the Asian business units in evaluating the risk and control environment by ensuring appropriate controls are in place.
You will be assisting the bank in all business risk activities and will be responsible for:
- Coordinating control testing & monitoring activities; managing issues; coordinate audits and examinations by internal and external reviewers by supporting activities and obtaining requested deliverables
- Supporting the implementation and review of the governance framework in accordance to group policies; ensure timely escalation of control issues
- Working with 2nd line operational risk managers and other key stakeholders to identify improvements and strengthen controls of more complex processes
- Assisting in incident management, operational risk reporting and other ad-hoc project activities
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in Business Risk/ Operational Risk within the Private Banking/ Wealth Management industry
- Degree in Banking, Business, Accountancy or other relevant professional qualification
- Knowledge of the local MAS/ HKMA regulatory requirements; advantageous to have exposure front office controls testing
- Good communication skills with the ability to work independently
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
(EA: 16S8091/ R1436884).