My client is a top tier US investment bank.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Verify trader valuations across different distressed asset classes, which will include both quantitative and qualitative assessments. Finance is expected to understand all pricing model inputs, pricing systems, theory, and expected capital markets execution. Finance will create its own inputs and pricing models in order to qualitatively and quantitatively assess valuation assumptions
- Perform independent price verification and working with the business and valuation group on valuation related issues
- New transaction review and substantiation as part of the due diligence process
- Communicate opinions and recommendations to the traders and senior management. Finance is responsible for communicating conclusions and recommendations to the desk on the back of an analysis. In addition, it is often called upon by senior management to summarize, at a moment’s notice, all pricing methodology
- Implement systematic pricing processes, which needs to be set up in such a manner that they can be replicated over periods, give the ability to compare results with prior periods, and be doable by more than one member of the team
- The candidate must be highly analytical and have experience in building discounted cash flow models and have solid valuation skills around valuation multiples
- Solid knowledge & experience dealing with DCF modelling
- The candidate must also be a good listener, a problem solver, and well organized
- Must have Bachelor’s degree
- Over 8 years work experience with market related products
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.