My client is looking to hire a number of Applications Business Analysts on a permanent basis. This role is paying between £60,000 and £65,000 based on experience.
Our client is looking for an experienced Applications Business Analyst to help drive forward our portfolio of challenging and interesting projects in the wholesale insurance space.
You will be joining the BA Team and will be key to ensuring that our client's needs are met and easily translated into outcomes. You will need strong communication and stakeholder management skills, as you will work closely with our product teams, constantly interacting with software engineers, testers and Subject Matter Experts - balancing that alongside ongoing discussions from various group divisions.
You will also be technically astute and enjoy being the bridge between technical teams, user groups and corporate management. You will also be well versed in Agile delivery methods.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A love of technology driven developments within insurance as a Business Analyst
- Confidence in influencing and challenging senior stakeholders
- An understanding of Insurance Applications
- The ability to effectively context switch, adapting when requirements change
- Agile qualifications would be beneficial, but not essential
- Previous experience of working in London Market Insurance would be beneficial, but not essential
Please apply with an updated version of your CV and for more information feel free to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.