Our client is a leading Life Insurance company with a strong regional presence.
About the role;
This role will assist the Senior Manager of Distribution Compliance and shall be responsible to ensure products and sales flow are in compliance.
- Assist the Senior Manager of Distribution Compliance in ensuring that the sales flow, product and marketing materials are in compliance with all regulations.
- Assists to review and assess complaint investigation reports; proposes any disciplinary actions and / or follow up actions
- Performs compliance assessments and inspections that are designed to identify and assess risk
- Develops and implements corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues on distribution compliance
- Provides ad hoc duties when required or as instructed by Head of Legal and Compliance
- Holder of undergraduate degree in law, risk management, accounting, audit, public administration or other related disciplines
- 3 years or more related working experience, life insurance working experience is preferred
- Knowledge on life insurance and other insurance products
- Familiarity with HKIA guidelines and other insurance related regulations
- Solid experience in distribution compliance related to training and communication, investigation, dealings with regulators
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English and Cantonese