Great opportunity for someone new to the Life / Non Life market that would like to gain some experience of how the markets operate - someone analytical who can communicate effectively would be the ideal candidate.
- To ensure that UK Longevity business is appropriately and accurately in line with treaty specifications.
- The EMEA Longevity market (and where specific knowledge may be utilised in other entities of affiliates outside of the UK and Ireland, to assist as resource permits).
- Maintain a good working knowledge of UK and Irish reinsurance practices and specific my clients treaty practices as they pertain to the management and handling of transfer of risk.
- Ensure that premiums relating to UK business are administered appropriately through the chain of companies and external retro companies.
- Strong IT skills with a good understanding of MS Excel
- Superior oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Effective interpersonal skills; with the ability to interact with employees at all levels and across different departments
- Ability to focus on priorities, targets and deadlines
- Ability to plan and manage owns time and several projects at once, delivering them to agreed schedules
- Proactive team player who can also work on own initiative
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.