Azure Security Architect
I am currently recruiting for a Security Architect for my banking clients. This project is focussing on creating and aligning security aspects and components within solutions that adhere to architectural principles and standards as well as the internal Cyber Security Standards. This is an initial 6 month contract, coming around £550/day (Outside IR35).
The key skills required -
- Understand the Society's security posture, standards and regulatory obligations and translate into useable architecture standards to guide solutions
- Review solution options and architecture artefacts to identify gaps and issues around security
- Develop solution options and architectural artefacts for security specific solutions
- In depth knowledge of security components and aspects within Microsoft Azure (Compliance, DLP, PKI, zero-trust network architecture)
- Understanding of international and UK based security standards and their applicability to the Bank
- Understanding of the regulatory aspects of UK financial institutions and their commitment to protecting customer data
- Financial service experience is essential
If this sounds like you, Apply Now!
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.