One of the UK's worlds leading insurance brands is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join their newly formed change team in Woking. The business in question is a household name across the world and have a number of major business and technology change initiatives on the agenda and are looking for experienced BA's from both insurance and outside the sector.
The role will involve working on a mix of IT/Tech and business-focused programmes spanning all areas of the business. The firm has recently reorganised its change team and created a brand new BA centre of excellence where this role sits.
To be considered for the role of Business Analyst you will have:
- Strong background working as a BA in a large, ideally blue-chip organisation
- Insurance or wider FS experience is great, but by no means essential
- You will have used a variety of tools and techniques throughout your career
- Experience working in a regulated or highly controlled environment would be a plus
- Experience of working on IT/Tech projects
- Very strong communication skills
This role presents a brilliant opportunity for career growth and expansion at a rapid pace. The firm has a reputation of growing and progressing their teams while working on multi-million pound, business-critical initiatives.
For a full role and company briefing please send your CV immediately.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.