You will be expected to be a strategy thought contributor, who is instrumental in the delivery of multiple, global, related Design & Architecture projects. The job holder contributes to the design and development of architectures that are aligned with Group standards, corporate & business strategy, meet business objectives and satisfy all relevant regulatory and operational risk controls.
- Support the EMEA and Global Head of Design & Architecture for project target operating model development andnormalization;
- Build To-Be, high level business processes, initially agnostic of organisation and technology
- Ability to overlay roles and responsibilities, more detailed processes and hand-offs, as required
- Identification of key technology enablers within the To-Be process e.g. rules engines
- Identification of key data attributes, tied to the lowest process level;
- Work with technology and data architects within the business to ensure build enterprise solutions that are deployable and effective;
- Ensure that process modelling, tools and the accepted best practice techniques and standards provided are utilised;
- Work with the business to agree interim states and phases of work;
- Helping create business cases for phases of work, as required;
- Contribute to the development and implementation of global Design & Architecture strategy and standards;
- Actively promote the benefits of Design & Architecture, accepted best practice techniques, standards and tools to other areas of the Group and external suppliers where necessary;
- Ensure the highest level of quality for all activities and products within relevant field of influence by providing a consultancy role to business teams where appropriate;
- Introduce new techniques, products, services, technologies and standards where needed, via the appropriate channels and in agreement with the rest of global Design & Architecture;
- Where appropriate, provide full life cycle business architectural guidance to change and delivery teams and ensure quality deliverables;
- Mentor and coach less experienced members of staff;
- Stay abreast of transformation trends and advise the business about potential benefits/impacts;
- Ensure compliance with all relevant internal instructions (FIMs, GSMs, circulars) and external regulatory requirements, including the management of operational risk and adherence to the Group's standards of ethical behaviour.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.