Great opportunity to join this growing compliance function.
Working as part of an established governance team this role with support the delivery of Compliance team's annual plan, including internal assessment and assurance activities to provide comfort to the boards. This role will provide you with the opportunity to work closely and support to the Regulatory Relationship Manager in the annual completion of the Lloyd's Principles for Market Oversight reviews while working professionally and effectively with business areas.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting with regular monitoring and thematic reviews within Compliance.
- Ensure that meetings with regulators are documented and tracked.
- Support the management of regulatory applications relating to SM&CR.
- Provide general support to the Head of Compliance and Deputy Head of Compliance.
- Involvement in policies and other documentation review and update process, including helping to maintain documentation library.
- Inputting into the formulation, review and update of regulatory relationship management strategy and process.
- Supporting the preparation and delivery of Compliance training.
- Helping to monitor regulatory horizon and keeping abreast of developments and changes.
- Provide administrative support within the team, including maintaining appropriate records and tracking actions arising from internal meetings.
- Involvement in production of Compliance reports to committees.
Key skills and experience required:
- Ability to summarise information for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to carry out technical reviews, provide challenge and resolve issues.
- Experience working within Insurance/London Market is preferred.
- Strong MS Excel skills.
- Good analytical, organisational and investigative skills.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.