I am currently recruiting a Head of Advisory for a sizeable Investment Management firm based in London (city). Reporting directly into the Head of Compliance this is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading brand and develop management skills.
- Provide clear and consistent technical advice and guidance to front office colleagues in respect to the traditional asset classes; Eq, FI etc
- Keep on top of front office related regulatory change with regular updates to the business and formation of new policy.
- Provide leadership and day to day management to the team. Acting as a point of escalation when required.
- Any adhoc compliance oversight activities
- Ideally asset management background with 7+ years experience (minimum of 4-5 in compliance setting)
- The FCA's 'dealing & managing' regulatory rules as they apply to investment management.
- Has previous team leadership or direct management experience
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Self-starter attitude with good analytical skills
- Proactive, self-supportive and motivated in the development of a positive compliance culture.
- Able to present to senior management.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.