My client is a financial services organisation with global reach looking to bring on a driven candidate to take the next step in their compliance career.
- Assist colleagues in rolling out the compliance monitoring programme and implement the subsequent remediation.
- Conduct regular horizon scanning and update the required policies and procedures
- Face off with senior stakeholders to advise on any regulatory or financial crime issues.
- Conduct training sessions for the business and new team members.
- Minimum 3 years' experience across financial crime and regulatory compliance.
- Knowledge of financial services and compliance regulation relevant to Jersey
- Compliance qualification ideal
- Proven stakeholder engagement.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.