A boutique investment manager based in London’s West End are looking for a Compliance Analyst to support the compliance lead. The role will be generalist in nature and cover a range of activities;
- Financial crime advisory in respect to AML, Sanctions & ABC
- High risk client review (2nd line perspective)
- Ongoing monitoring reviews
- Financial Promotions
- Regulatory initiatives work.
- Minimum 2-3 years in a compliance role
- Experience in an asset manager or alternatives house preferred
- Strong financial crime understanding in a practical setting
- Legal education and/or qualifications would be useful but not essential.
- Self-awareness with confidence to work independently and take responsibility for own development
- Able to present to senior management.