We are partnering with a well-know international bank with decades of presence in Singapore to bring in talents as part of their future plans to enhance their business practice in the Corporate Banking industry. We are seeking an AML Transaction Monitoring Specialist within the CIB space to contribute to their Compliance team. Your duty involves:
• Review transaction alerts, investigate, and report on potential suspicious activities (escalated issues)
• Enhance AML/CFT transaction monitoring systems and perform UAT
• Periodic update on latest relevant laws and regulation changes; and implementation of relevant policies / procedures accordingly
• Identify and control compliance risks, implementing monitoring measures.
• Advise Business and Functions on AML compliance and regulatory issues.
• Ideally 4-6 years experience in transaction monitoring (CIB)
• Analytical and able to do diagnostic work with strong understanding of Compliance framework
• Communicates well with Front Office, a team player, and attentive to details
• Familiar with Singapore AML/CFT laws and regulations