A top tier bank looking to appointment a compliance monitoring officer to assist across a range of activities including reviews and implementation of regulatory compliance functions. This position offers great exposure to internal working of a credible and respected institution.
Responsibilities will include:
- Deliver end-to-end compliance monitoring and testing.
- Ensure resolution and escalation to seniors within a timely manner.
- Ensure implementation of recommendations/audit.
- Adhoc duties as and when needed.
You will report directly to compliance risk review manager. An eye for detail will be needed when spotting and reporting issues along with a high level of professionalism when liaising with stakeholders.
- Experience in investment banking environment is strongly desired.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of conducting reviews in a bank.
- Knowledge of FCA rules.
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Strong communication skills with senior level management.
- Ability to work autonomously and within a group.