To assist in managing the Conduct Risk elements of our International Compliance function, including the management of complaints, to ensure it meets company and regulatory expectations.
Key Responsibilities include:
To handle all aspects of complaints management including:
- Maintaining appropriate and relevant records
- Investigating the background and circumstances of complaints cases;
- Liaising with business units to reach appropriate resolutions to complaints;
- Communicating with complainants and/or their representatives both verbally and writing, keeping them informed and bringing complaints to a conclusion;
- Assisting the Compliance Officer - Conduct Risk in any required reporting relating to complaints, both external regulatory reporting and internal reporting to our International's Boards and Committees;
- Maintaining and updating the Complaints Handling Procedures and Complaints e-learning training module as required; and
- Review of any FOS/regulatory papers issued covering complaints handling.
- To assist with the completion and submission of Conduct Risk related Lloyd's and regulatory returns, as necessary.
- Provide support to the Compliance Officer - Conduct Risk for regulatory risk assessments and requests for information, thematic reviews, and internal audits.
- To assist in obtaining appropriate Conduct Risk related management information and incorporating this into the Conduct Risk MI reporting dashboards as well as providing appropriate analytical commentary on the MI.
- To liaise with business units as appropriate and respond to Conduct Risk queries comprehensively and in a timely manner.
- To assist as required in the implementation of the Complaints and Conduct Risk-related objectives detailed in the annual Compliance Plan.
Skills and Experience required:
- Proven track record of handling complaints from first advice through to conclusion
- Experience within the London insurance market preferred.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to confidently communicate with the business.
- Ability to assimilate and interpret information with accuracy.
- Competent in use of Microsoft Office.
- Strong investigative and analytical skills.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.