Cyber Security Project Manager
Data Leakage Prevention
£550/day (Inside IR35)
12 Month Contract
I am currently recruiting for a Cyber Security project manager for my Banking client. The project is focussing on driving and delivering several cyber defence projects focussing on data leakage prevention. This is an initial 12 month contract, paying around £550/day (Inside IR35).
Key Responsibilities -
- Drive and deliver multiple cyber defence projects of varying size, for county/regional deployment.
- To own end-to-end accountability for the project.
- To be IT Security SME and to use this knowledge to ensure successful solution and implementation.
- Understand and apply best project management practice including agile to oversee implementation.
- Accountable for project governance / documentation and alignment to project governance process.
- Ensure projects meet their objectives and that any evolution to original objective is agreed, tracked and documented.
- Follow-up on incidents to make sure that there are clear lessons learnt and changes are implemented as appropriate
- To evaluate the DLP framework/procedures/process based on past incident, peer/industry feedback, best practice, threat evolution and discussion, to constantly evolve and improve DLP process.
- To assist in driving forward DLP solution in line with the enterprise wide and regional / business level IT strategy
The ideal candidate will have a background in Banking,
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.