A well known bank is looking for a Data Migration Project Manager to join their team in the City of London.
This role is part of a large programme delivering a new platform for the client. Ahead of the go-live date, the programme is in need of a Data Migration PM to manage the migration from the previous vendor.
Responsibilities / Skillset:
- Leading & delivering the implementation of Data Migration
- Deep understanding of software build and the data architecture
- Deliver using waterfall methodology
- Maintain standard PM documentation and metrics with limited direction
- Work directly with internal and external client counterpart, other project leads and other on-going operations to deliver successful implementation and manage scope.
- A proven track record in Project Management
- Data Migration Experience
- Solid Waterfall Delivery experience
- Transfer Agency experience (desirable)
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.