A tier 1 global bank requires a digital head of delivery assurance. The head of delivery assurance will perform a vital role in supporting both the global digital transformation programme delivery director in terms of planning, monitoring and tracking of the digital portfolio to cost, time and quality, driving efficiency and effectiveness across the product life cycle.
- Build and lead the delivery assurance team to enable the consistent:
- Application of scaled agile methods and ways of working
- Use of Jira, Confluence and other relevant toolsets for the planning, management and tracking of delivery activity
- Approaches to key deliverables for example plans, risks, issues and dependencies
You will have:
- Methods of extracting/rolling up and communicating product level data
- Strong track record of effectively and efficiently managing portfolios, providing assurance in both Waterfall and Agile environments.
- Experience of leading teams in both Waterfall and Agile environment.
You DO NOT need to come from a financial services background.