A leading Investment Manager based in the City is looking for a Compliance Manager who would be responsible for the provision of compliance advice to marketing and distribution teams.
This would report to the SMF16/17 holder.
- Provide compliance support to the business on Financial Promotions.
- Ensure compliance policies and procedures specifically related to marketing materials & distribution are robust and meet regulatory obligations.
- Where appropriate get involved in the provision of training to the business.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders in the business and 1st line marketing teams.
- UK regulatory Investment Management experience is a must
- At least 3 years of Distribution/Financial Promotions experience
- Experience of COBS, UCITs, AIFMD regulatory themes would be a strong advantage.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to operate at a senior level and face of to board level members.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.