Global Bank requires an Engagement Lead - CRM
- Influencing and obtaining buy-in from executive management and stakeholders for strategic embedding plans.
- Drive efficiencies in ways of working and ensure that the benefits are being realised by the users and senior managers in their day to day activity, increasing return on investment in the platform and ultimately freeing up sales staff time to spend more time with clients and to enrich this time spent with them;
- Identify and work to remove any "blockers" to best and day to day use of the platform such as functionality limitations, business processes or organizational behaviours;
- Lead the scoping and defining of the business benefits realization approach, in collaboration with Business and Product owners, in this complex globally strategic change programme and translate into a tangible plan to deliver;
- Work with programme management & the business to define detailed value-focused solution options based on the opportunity and provide recommendations, weighing up investment vs. return;
- Developing and tracking of MI to demonstrate success of initiatives which are understandable and consumable by the business and programme stakeholders.
You will have:
- Proven experience of positive, challenging interactions with Senior Stakeholders;
- Good analytical background and proven ability in analytical rigor, including being able to contextualize information and data into business activities and conclusions;
- Demonstrated ability to maintain and navigate the organisation using formal / informal networking skills;
- Demonstrated ability to support the definition of a business problem, assess it and develop solutions based on facts / data;
- Management of an end to end change process and so delivery of agreed outcomes, including mobilising stakeholders and cross functional teams, project plan & milestone management, risk/issues/dependency management and implementation / deployment;
- Experience in managing changing and potentially conflicting priorities and tasks that are potentially unpredictable and wide ranging, complex and time sensitive requiring simultaneous handling of a broad range of priorities.
- Any experience delivering on CRM programmes would be highly desirable
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.