A pioneering brand name of the Private Equity world, this top tier fund has a newly created opening for an experienced Finance professional to take on a mixed role covering elements of fund and corporate accounting in addition to some portfolio focused finance work. Working closely with the head of finance as their right-hand person, this is an ideal role for someone who enjoys covering all aspects of finance in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing quarterly and annual fund management and statutory accounts (outsourced)
- Taking the lead on managing the portfolio business valuation process
- Leading the operational finance aspects of the London adviser, including overseeing the production of management information as well as group consolidation
- Involvement in strategic planning and the budgeting / forecasting process
- Gaining an in-depth knowledge of the financial and operating performance of portfolio businesses via review of monthly management information and interaction with the portfolio business finance teams
- Acting as a key contact for accounting teams in Luxembourg, including reviews of management and statutory accounts as well as transaction support work (accounting and treasury functions)
- Overseeing the investor tax reporting process
- Becoming familiar with regulatory and other reporting requirements and working with advisers and the administrator to ensure ongoing compliance
Your background is likely to be...
- Qualified accountant with a background working in an alternative asset manager on either the funds or corporate side
- Private equity experience would be preferred but please apply if you're working in a related asset class
- Excellent academics and a 2.1 degree or equivalent
- Relevant fund accounting experience with a genuine interest and desire to work in a hybrid funds/corporate role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; adept at building relationships with stakeholders at all levels
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.