A leading global fund administrator is looking to hire junior fund accountants to join thier expanding team.
- NAV calculation on a weekly or monthly basis
- Cash and portfolio reconciliation
- Attend to stakeholders’ enquiries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and other requirements of the funds specifications
- Prepare financial statements and work with external auditors as required
- Processing of payments of Investor, Investment Manager and third party fees
- Investor services including AML/KYC
- Extensive and proven fund accounting experience
- Proficiency in advanced Excel functions
- Experience working with a fund administration or finance-related firm
- A general knowledge of the investment industry and/or fund accounting experience.
- An excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Focused on attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Prefer candidates with 2-3 years working experience in the same industry
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.