A major brand name Credit fund are looking for 2 Fund Accountants for 6 month contract BAU fund accounting roles aligned to their Credit platform.
These roles are inside of IR35 and we're keen to speak to people with at least 3 years+ experience in fund accounting for credit, private debt, private equity, real estate or similar closed end funds.
Previous experience and exposure to loans / credit products would be helpful but isn't essential.
- Preparation of month end financial packs
- Liaison with, and reporting to, the Fund's third party depository under AIFMD
- Preparation of Quarterly reports in accordance with agreed timetables
- Preparation of statutory accounts in accordance with LPA's, including being contact point for Fund auditors
- Administer drawdown and distribution processes
- Undertake first review of quarterly valuations
- Management of investment legal documentation
- Daily updating of accounting software
- Daily monitoring of bank accounts
- Arranging payments and transfers through the internet banking system as required
- Understanding of and familiarisation with the relevant Limited Partnership Agreements
- Reviewing investment committee minutes for decisions impacting Funds administered
- Liaising with staff in Luxembourg and other European offices as necessary
- Ensure a professional working relationship with Investor Relations, deal executives and Fund Investors, including responding to ad-hoc queries as required
- Reviewing and monitoring key related treasury aspects, including an understanding of the FX strategies and the related reporting
- 3 years+ experience in fund accounting, either in-house or in fund services / fund administration.
- Advanced Excel skills (ie: pivot tables, sumifs, basic macros a plus)
- Familiarity with eFront and/or Black Mountain would be advantageous
- Available to start this role in 1 month or less
Day rate on offer is from £400-600 per day with flexibility to hire junior or senior candidates for the roles.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.