A global private equity firm with operations across the UK, Europe and US is looking to appoint a recently qualified accountant into a newly created Fund Accountant position based out of their prestigious West End offices. The company have grown significantly over the last few years launching a number of specialist UK and European funds with around 70 people in their office in London. Their finance and middle office team is now close to 15 people with the likelihood of quick progression into a financial controller role.
This position is aimed at someone from either an in-house fund accounting or fund administration background or alternatively someone looking for a first move from Audit (ideally with relevant private equity or funds management clients).
Responsibilities will include:
- Daily management of a number of private equity funds
- Preparation of carried interest and management fee calculations, quarterly accounts and capital statements, drawdowns and distributions and annual financial statements
- Liaise with auditors, lawyers and tax advisors
- Investment transaction support as required
- Implementing improvements in the financial reporting process
- Ad hoc support to the investment and portfolio teams in terms of analysis and one off projects
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified with relevant experience in either fund administration or via fund management clients in an accounting or audit firm
- Previous fund accounting experience and knowledge in private equity, real estate or similar (ie: closed end funds) would be helpful
Salary on offer is £50-60,000 base (DOE) plus benefits and exceptional bonus potential.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.