A top tier European Private Equity firm with a vibrant, sociable and supportive culture are looking to appoint an experienced individual from either a fund accounting or fund audit profile into a newly created role. The company are a well-known name with a firm footprint in the UK and Europe and portfolio of high street brand names, with plans to fund raise again in the next year. Their finance and middle office team is a high performing and energetic group of people with plenty of examples to highlight quick internal progression into more senior roles. This is very much a commercially orientated Fund Accountant role in a firm that believes strongly in outsourcing as much routine work as possible, freeing you up to focus on the 'value add' support to the investment team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Oversight of all outsourced fund and investor reporting, including managing the annual audit
- Leading the valuations process
- Fund treasury matters such as draw downs, distributions and ensuring cash is managed appropriately through the fund structures
- Work to improve the fund level MI
- Point of contact for ad-hoc investor queries
- Transaction Support during the acquisition and disposal process, ranging from structuring through to appointment of relevant service providers
- Involvement in plenty of ad hoc project work
- Qualified accountant (or equivalent) with experience in either fund accounting for closed end structures or someone from a funds audit background in a top 10 accounting firm
- We are open on level and happy to consider people from recently qualified up to around the 5 years PQE mark or similar
- Excellent communication skills, approachable and adaptable personality, adept at building up relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally
Please apply online for immediate consideration or for more information or a confidential discuss please contact me directly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.