Fund Accounting opportunity to join a well established Private Equity firm and support their Infrastructure desk - this role has significant interaction with the Front Office, supporting on new & current deals and entails very little Financial Reporting
- Provide support for the set-up of new structures including working with structuring teams, internal counsel, external advisors, and Fund Managers to ensure that operating frameworks are set up appropriately and service providers are appropriately selected and appointed
- Working with Investor Relations to ensure that capabilities to service underlying clients are clearly defined
- Build, develop and maintain good working relationships with the investment team and internal/external clients and suppliers.
- Co-ordinate with internal teams and external fund administrators to onboard new products and clients ensuring any new requirements or complexities are identified and planned for
- Act as the key central contact for any operational issues identified in relation to Infrastructure Assets throughout the product lifecycle co-ordinating with the various teams to ensure issues are correctly addressed and resolved by the appropriate team.
- Working with Valuations to understand valuation specific considerations for the Infrastructure Assets, and to ensure that there is adequate and independent oversight to the valuations process, including considering any impacts for Valuation Committee to consider and other committees as may be necessary or relevant.
- Gain an understanding of the current deal pipeline, future potential transactions and any wider considerations.
- Chartered Accountant - ACA / ACCA / CA or equivalent
- Fund Accounting experience - either gained within a similar role, or via Audit within Private Equity / Infrastructure
- Exposure and understanding of the Infrastructure Asset Class, awareness of fund structures and fund launching requirements
- Strong communicator, comfortable working with senior stakeholders & presenting ideas in a concise and commercial manner
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.