Our client is a leading international bank with strong presence in the region.
- Assist Head of Compliance in the development, maintenance and on-going improvement of Anti-Money Laundry frameworks, policies, procedures for the Bank to comply with regulations/rules
- Lead AML team to develop and monitor AML/CFT programs to ensure all business units comply with AML Compliance requirements
- Prepare accurate and comprehensive reports required by regulatory bodies such as HKMA
- Responsible for maintaining compliance culture within the bank and advise relevant business on AML compliance requirements and related AML internal practices
- Conduct AML/CTF trainings plans for different business units
To be successful in this role, you should possess the following requisites:
- Bachelor degree in any disciplines, preferably in Accounting, Finance and Business
- Minimum 10 years of banking compliance experience in AML
- Solid understanding of HKMA regulations and compliance standard
- Certified AML Professional under HKMA
- Strong leadership skills and communication skills
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.