Eames Consulting Group is working in exclusive partnership with a highly entrepreneurial and pioneering medium sized Insurance Business seeking to appoint a Head of Financial Planning & Analysis. Owing to growth they're looking to appoint a commercially savvy head of finance level candidate into a newly created role. This pivotal senior leadership position would broadly manage all management reporting, budgeting, forecasting, planning & stress testing, business partnering and commercial analysis for this complex multi-faceted business.
Responsibilities will encompass:
- Oversight of all management reporting and financial analysis;
- Ownership of the annual budgeting, forecasting/re-forecasting and planning process;
- Board level reporting and analysis;
- Develop a best-in-class Business Partnering approach to stakeholders across front office;
- Support the CFO and Group Financial Controller on strategic and commercial project work;
- Management and leadership of a small Finance team.
The preferred candidate will be:
- Qualified Accountant with relevant FP&A experience in the Insurance sector (essential). This may not necessarily be your current firm but you must have worked at some point in a senior FP&A role in the Insurance industry;
- Proven experience working at either Group or business unit level in a complex multi-faceted business;
- Superior communication skills, commercial acumen and analytical abilities;
- Adept at building up positive and productive internal relationships in a high energy and demanding business;
- Proven team management and leadership skills.
Salary and package on offer is well above the market average in addition to the opportunity to create and build your own team in a highly unique and dynamic business. Please apply online for immediate consideration or for more information or an initial confidential discussion then please contact me directly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.