Our client is a FinTech company with a large regional presence. Working closely with Financial Institutions, they help to ensure that retail consumers are able to make well-informed financial decisions. They are currently looking for a Head of Information Security to join their team.
As a Head of Information Security with the company, you will be responsible for:
- Evaluating existing infrastructure and making recommendations to improve the company’s security posture
- Working closely with senior management to put in place information security processes and framework
- Hands on evaluation of security products to determine their suitability for the company
- Working to get the company compliant with regional technology and cyber security regulations
- At least 10 years of experience in information security
- Prior hands on security engineering experience required
- Good understanding of technology risk and cyber security regulations / standards
- Ability and willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
If you are looking to be part of a growth story, and make a significant impact in an organisation, look no further!